Sep 22, 2009

LWUIT book: Finally!!!

Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago, a person from Packt Publishing got in touch with me, asking me to post a review on their new book, titled “LWUIT 1.1 for Java ME Developers”. I felt that this review could be quite interesting for the Java ME community, since LWUIT is becoming a very popular tool and I decided to give it a shot. I read the book and commented my findings.

In general, the book is very good. Covers all the topics in details, explaining what we can and cannot do with LWUIT. In addition, the book also pops up LWUIT’s hood and shows what lies beneath. However, there some gaps and faults too. To check out the full review, click here.

To have a better idea on what you will find in this book, click here and read a free chapter: Using Themes. To buy the book right away, you can go straight to Packt Publishing website.

See you in the next post…

No comments: